As the director of goal keeping with @iowarush_official , Nate Castillo has helped cultivate a culture of champions within the soccer club. His story is inspiring and gets us excited to collaborate and keep developing the best soccer players in the state.
In episode 12 we talk about:
- Nate’s soccer career
- How he found himself with the Iowa Rush
- Why collaboration between coaches, strength & conditioning staff, the rehab team, and sports psychologists is so important for success at high levels.
- The Iowa Rush difference
- Why it is so important to stay driven after a collegiate commitment.
- Specifics of goal keeper training
- BIG announcement **Iowa Rush sponsored professional team**